Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Hate Bugs!

My little Gracie had a stomach bug this week! Ugh! I hate when she is sick! The poor little baby threw up all night long on Thursday night and had explosive things happening in her diaper as well. Of course, this set us back in our big girl panties as well! Needless to say, we were both upset.
We hoped and planned to go visit Ashley in Tyler and to witness her first show on the road, but things didn't go according to plan. We hate that we missed her!
Be praying for us this week because Gracie is getting tubes put in her ears on Wednesday! I know that it will be fine, but I am a nervous wreck about them wheeling her little body away from me!

3 comments:

Clarke said...

thinking of YOU today!! hoping the tubes-in-ears went well :) xoxo

have a lovely said...

oh my goodness...ya'll have been busy little bees while I've been away! how is baby gracie??...and her momma dealing with tubes?? Missed getting to see you, but would have been a nervous wreck to think of you driving down by yourself!! email or call with a catch up when you get a bit of time...I'm staying put until the week before Christmas so I am all ears!!

Gillie said...

Nothing worse than a sick baby! I hope the tubes went smoothly!
xx