Monday, January 5, 2009

I Need a Vacation!!


I just got back from my vacation. We went to Durango, Co for a week and it was fabulous (i wil post about it later), but upon my return I realized that I need another vacation. You see, my dear husband was home alone for the week since he couldn't take of work, and my house is a disaster.
I cleaned until the wee hours of the morning before I left, and I remember joey saying,"Sarah, you don't have to clean! I won't be home enought to make a mess! I can clean up after myself!" Then we actually had a small arguement about how I obviously think he is domestically retarded. (I don't, I just know that he never thinks about taking the trash out on pick up days or unloading the dishwasher before putting dirty stuff in it.)
Well, as soon as I stepped throught the door, I wanted to turn around and go get a hotel until he cleaned up his mess! It is an art form to him! How can anyone be so unorganized and make such a mess! Even my furniture had been move to different places. He says he needed to be more comfortable while watching football. UGH!!!
Back to life!!! So, I am ready for another vacation!

2 comments:

Clarke said...

'domestically retarded' although not very p.c. - it definitely made me laugh :)

have a lovely said...

oh my!!! :) so glad you girls had safe travels back!! {and hoping home looks comfortable again soon!}