Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring Has Sprung!

Its official, Spring has sprung! Everyone I know is pregnant, having a baby soon, or just had a baby. As I was driving down the road this morning, I noticed that all the animals I passed had babies. Baby horses, Baby cows, Baby birds, kittens, etc... you get the picture. Both my sisters, Holly and Katy, are pregnant. I type all of this with a bit of irritation, because you see, I am NOT pregnant!! I am suffering from BABY FEVER!!
Well, everyone else gets to share their baby news, so I have decided to let a few people in on mine. The Fairytale Frog is currently my new baby and until I am able to get a website, I plan to debut one item from my store each week. I will alternate boy & girl items every week so that no one thinks I am playing gender favorites.
Here is the first item:

I HEART This little bubble Romper! I hope you love it too!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hey Sarah! Your store is adorable and I love the thought of helping you out with a website...unfortunately I'm not sure I'm that savvy, but maybe we can visit about it! Shoot me an email at Beth@bethsaxton.com and we can go back and forth that way! :) Talk to you soon!