Monday, April 27, 2009

Rainy Days....

It is raining here in Rockwall today. It is kinda giving me the blues... It is also a monday, which means it is slow at my store. I don't have much to talk about, except for the fact that I am putting off all the things I need to do today. We are having a phographer in the store to take pictures for our story coming out in a local magazine. I have to pick outfits for the little models who are coming to model the clothes and I am nervous about picking them on my own. I am not good a making decisions. I will post tomorrow about how the photo session went, but today I thought everyone might need a small dose of my Gracie.

So, here she is!! She is such a mess, and I love her so much!!

2 comments:

Clarke said...

adorable! i miss her face...and yours! :)

Casey Davison said...

She is precious.