Monday, June 8, 2009

Life!

My mom and I were talking this morning and she filled me in on everything that is going on at home. So many things happen at home and I have a difficult time with the fact that they all take place without me being there. {LOL! No. I do not think this world should revolve around me!}
I just thought I would share a few of them, because as I type this, I relize that this is "life".
My little sister, Katy, was put on bed rest this week. She is twentyfour weeks pregnant. Her doctor plans to start giving her the shots to develop the baby's lungs (just in case). I hate that I am not there for her. She is incredibly bored, laying in bed all day, worrying...
My grandma has Alzheimer's and is having a tough time with the fact that she can't drive because the doctors have finally taken her keys. She is in denial of the fact that she is ill, and is angry that we all are conspiring against her.
Hannah, my littlest sis, is over the moon in love with her new puppy, Patches. Hannah earned the new puppy after sleeping in her room for 30 nights. (we might have to bribe Gracie to do the same)
Holly is adapting well to having two babies. Jake is almost walking.
And I am missing all of this!
I miss living at home! I hate hearing about all the happenings everyday that I miss, but I am so happy living here in Rockwall. My store is here, Gracie's school (that she loves) is here, Joey's Job (that he loves) is here. I love the life that we have created Here.
So, this Life, I guess...

4 comments:

Casey Davison said...

Now you know how I feel finding out Katy was pregnant and oh 20 weeks!!!! WOW. We miss everything too. Sucks don't it!
Hopefully we can all keep up with each other better through all the technology we have!!!

Love ya

full of gracie said...

I agree! We suck at keeping in touch!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are feeling left out...you know how to fix that!
I Love You!!!!

have a lovely said...

i feel ya sister! its hard to know you're right where God wants you, but miss home so much too. hope the little life in your parts is going lovely!!!