Saturday, June 20, 2009

Work! Work! Work!

The first two months that my store, The Fairytale Frog, was open, we were busy. Since school let out, the traffic has slowed some. At first, I was slightly concerned, but over the past few days I have taken the opportunity to create new things. Creating was the reason I wanted to open a store in the first place. I have always had a passion for art. I love to paint and have learned to sew, but college put a damper on my creative and artistic side. I was constantly busy with softball, friends, boyfriends, then wedding plans and trying to finally graduate. I never found the time to just sit and be inspired.
Well, I now have the time!! I have enjoyed it so much and I know that I am so blessed to have a job that allows me to be creative and do what I love! (I also love my job because i get to hold every baby that comes in!
So, I thought I would share a few pictures of the things i have been working on and am very proud of.

1 comment:

Clarke said...

i am totally impressed that you made that lil nap set. nice work ma'am