Thursday, August 21, 2008

NEWBIE!!

So... Hi! My name is Sarah.
I am new to the blogging world and it seems as if the cat got my tongue as far as this first blog is concerned, so i will just rattle off the basic info that is necessary for my readers to have an idea of who I am. I am twenty five, (soon to be 26 in october). I am struggling a bit with my age these days. The idea of growing older is a little bit unnerving to me right now. I don't know why.
Anyway, I have a great husband, Joey.
He is a first year podiatry resident. I am a stay at home mom to our precious little toddler named Gracie. She is 15 months old and Growing like a weed.
We recently moved back to our home state of TEXAS!!! We had been living in Cleveland, OH for a few years while Joey finished up Podiatry school. I am a Texas girl through and through, so I am sooo much happier to be home.
I have so much more to say about things but felt it necessary to get the awkward introduction out of the way first.
I hope you like my beautiful page. My friend Ashley (from the blog have a lovely) made it for me, as I am basicly incapable of doing anything more than turning this computer on. Well, I hope you come back to read tomorrow's post. I promise it will be way more intersting! So until then...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sarah -
I'm so glad you are blogging!! I think you will really enjoy it! :-) I will LOVE to hear stories about my two favorite Morgan girls!
I want you to know that you absolutely made my day!! I was so excited about the card you sent me. It made me cry. It really did make me feel very special. I love you with all of my heart.
Love,
Holly

have a lovely said...

I am so glad you like it!!!

{ fab job on the hyperlink...you are really getting the hang of this! :) }