Friday, August 22, 2008

TGIF!!!!

I am glad it is Friday!! I am so looking forward to the weekend. I am planning to do a little school shopping for my little Gracie and am very excited. This isn't any old shopping!! NO! NO! This is our first school shopping experience and are hoping to start a few "new school year" traditions tomorrow. Any suggestions on fun traditions are totally welcome!

I know what you are thinking. Gracie?? School?? Oh yes! Gracie starts Mother's Day Out on Sept. 2nd. I don't know exactly what I will do with my new free time on tuesdays and Thursdays, but I plan to spend it doing everything I WANT to do.
First Stop.... Nail salon! I love getting a new pedicure! It makes me feel like a new lady.
My mom and i think that everyone should get a pedicure once every two weeks. Wouldn't that be fabulous!!!

I know I sound totally excited about little Gracie going to school two days a week, but I am also a little sad about it. My little baby is a baby no more. She is officially a toddler doing toddler things. She is growing up so fast!! It makes me want to cry just thinking about how things change in the blink of an eye.

3 comments:

have a lovely said...

Look at you on a blogging roll! :)

I think little Gracie is sure to enjoy the social outlet and her mommie is sure to enjoy the shopping outlet that this new schedule will bring!!

full of gracie said...

I think you are absolutely right!!

Clarke said...

i am SO happy you started this! now i can keep up with you AND gracie, even if you are in texas!! i definitely want to see some pictures from her first day of school!