Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fall!

So... Fall is here! I am not sure when the first day of Fall is according to the calendar, but in MY world....Fall has fallen!! I love the fall! Not that we really have the actual season here, but, for me, Fall presents a new season indoors. My fall lives in TV land. I love that all the season premieres for all of my shows have now started. For the few that haven't started yet, they will soon! I was so excited to see the new 90210! And am loving it! I can't wait for Survivor and Grey's to start up again. Private Practice starts On October 1st!! Yay!! I love what the fall season holds for me. These are only a few of the shows I indulge in on a weekly basis.
So, how do I catch them all?? I had to crank up two of the TVs we don't use and program their DVR's to record all of my shows for my viewing pleasure!!This way, my time with Gracie is not divided. I watch my shows while she is at school or asleep. I am loving it!!
So, for everyone who is living in far off places enjoying you beautiful fall season with your perfect weather and beautiful orange and red leaves, (you know who you are), there is a "fall season" here in Texas to experience. It just depends on how you look at it!

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Sarah! So fun to talk to you today...and now to see your blog!...and your beautiful face, hubby and Gracie. Oh and don't let me forget Aunt Katie! Everyone is adorable!!! Yeah! I'm so happy to be in the world of Lemmons again. I look forward to seeing everyone soon.

Big hug!

have a lovely said...

I have really wondered lately if one day I will really miss this falls here...they truly are gorgeous!! thanks for the reminder that they are something to look forward to in ole texas too! ...now come winter...I will have no worries that I'll fall in love! :)