Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BOOO!

Gracie is sick again.... BOOO! I feel so awful for her when she is sick. Once again, we have ear infections in both ears. She is miserable. So, no school tomorrow... which means all day with mommy! I guess illness is just par for the course when you put your children in school.
I must say, she loves going to school and will be so disapointed to have to spend two days in a row with me. I am not half as fun as the other kids her size, nor am I as fun as the slide they have in her classroom.
Anyone have any fun ideas on how to entertain a sick child? Its not like I can take her to the park or anything. She has fever, aren't I supposed to keep her inside and down as much as possible...or is that just in cold weather??

2 comments:

have a lovely said...

again!? poor gal! do you think this is all her plan to bring aunt katy to play? it worked last time...maybe she is trying it again! :)

The La Scola's said...

Hey guys! I am sorry to hear about the little one. (We go through the same thing with Adler!) Jess let me know about your blog. Super CUTE! She is beautiful! You can check out Adler at philandnatalielascola.blogspot.com Take care, and it was good seeing you guys...in pictures that is :0)
-Phil, Natalie & Adler-