Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's Been a While....

So, it has been a while since I have posted anything. Life has taken me over, and I haven't been able to find much time to myself. Gracie is getting bigger and needs more of my attention these days. It is funny how I thought it would be the opposite as she got bigger.
We spent the day, yesterday, doing laundry and working on her forward roll. She hasn't quite conquered the task, but was working hard on it all day. We also spent some time creating a few fingerpainting masterpieces. She plans to give them away as gifts for Christmas.
When I am not with my little Gracie, I am doing what I can to make Joey's life easier. This is a task in itself because he rarely home. It becomes alot of guess work since I can't just call him and ask what he needs me to do. I hate to call him during the day because he might have his hands deep in someone's foot.
So, soon I hope to use that gift certificate my wonderful husband bought me. I can't wait to go get a massage, mani, pedi, and facial. Lord knows I definitely need it! I hope all of you are taking a few minutes everyday for yourself!

3 comments:

have a lovely said...

sounds like gracie is feeling so much better...and wearing he momma out! i hope you are able to sneak away to the spa soon and enjoy a day just for you!!!

ps: thank you for your sweet comment...isn't it amazing how in our darkest days he grew some of the lightest gifts and is still teaching us about that time!

Unknown said...

Are you going to update anytime soon? Jake and I are ready to hear about things.

have a lovely said...

you must come back to blogging after your visit from OH...please tell Dr. C they were closed and I have to try again tomorrow...eeesshhh!