Sunday, September 21, 2008

Our Weekend

Our weekend was Great!
Friday, Joey's brother and sister in law came to visit! We had a lot of fun getting to visit with them on our turf. They had not been here (to our house) since we moved. Gracie had tons of fun playing with Kirsten, her only cousin on that side of the family. Those two girls giggled until they finally collapsed for the night.
On Saturday, we all shared Chick fil A breakfast and the girls played hard until Sam, Staci, and Kirsten left. Once they left, Joey , Gracie, and I cozied up to take a long nap on the couch. These have become a weekend tradition in our house and I love it! There is nothing better than all three of us cuddling up together on the couch and sleeping for three hours.
Once our nap was over, we got ready for a birthday party! Some friends of ours were having a birthday party for their 3yr old daughter Riley. We were so excited to attend, we hadn't seen Dallas and Rochelle since Joey graduated college.
We had a great time! Our friends hadn't changed a bit!
This was Gracie's first time attending a birthday party. She had fun!
Today, we started our day with church. We tried a new church and enjoyed it immensely! Then, we got pizza for lunch. We don't eat pizza often enough! It was soo... good!After pizza, it was off to the grocery store, then home. Once we were home, we cozied up again for a family nap. These naps are heaven!!
My little girl Gracie fell asleep but woke from her nap as a fairy Princess!
Her costume was falling off of her, but she refused to take it off! She kept rubbing the fabric and saying, "PRETTY!" She played in it for hours!She was Pretty! I am definitely going to have her twelve dollar fairy dress altered. I know it will cost more to alter it that it is worth, but she loves it and it is worth it to her. This evening, the fairy princess took her bath and went to sleep (in her costume, of course!)

4 comments:

have a lovely said...

you are so sweet! my mom just found me one this weekend...plus it looks like it should be Gracie's favorite one since it matches her new favorite outfit! she is one adorably styling darling!! so glad ya'll had a great weekend and some wonderful family time!

Clarke said...

i LOVE that she wore it to bed!

Anonymous said...

get your clothes off leave your knickers on then strip me to my undies, see how big my c-ck is getting for you? reach in my undies and feel it, get use to it because now you are 3 you will be getting it a lot, we start later with the first hole, I rub your p-ssy through your knickers making you giggly, I put my hand inside and 3 fingers up your p-ssy, I love the soft cotton feel of little girl knickers on my hand while I work a nice warm, squishy, tight toddler p=ssy really good, you kick, giggle and squeal, I pull down your knickers and my fingers go in your bum which makes you scream, I spread your legs and lick your p=ssy until you buck it hard into my face when you baby orgasm, that is MY p-ssy now, now pull down my undies and rub my c-ck, mmmmmmm you like that don't you baby, now for the first hole you are going to get it in, open your warm, wet, soft little mouth and lick , slurp and suck it until I cum in your mouth,HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY, keeping your knickers so I can smell your p-ssy when I jerk off

Anonymous said...

started my niece at 3 ,she is 16 now and I still f--k her but enjoyed her more when she was yunger, I f----d her ass at 5 for the first time THAT was amazing