Tuesday, December 23, 2008

R.I.P.

I didn't realize how addicted to my phone I had become. She had become my best friend, my only line to the world outside my home. My little pink phone has survived many water related accidents. She survived being tossed in Gracie's swimming pool, dropped in the toilet, and even survived an entire wash in the washing machine, but with a very sad heart, I must tell you that shes has finally passed away.
My little phone succumbed to death by accidental drowning. I accidentally dropped her in the bath tub earlier this week. I have not replaced her since phones are just so expensive and I am standing on principle. I refuse to replace a phone that I have owned for several years with her identical sister for close to 300 dollars. That is rediculous!
It has been a tough week, I am going a bit stir crazy. Our home phone line isn't working, even though I have continued to pay the bill since April. (It has never worked!!) I have been basically stranded without a phone. I was able to use my onstar phone in my car, but have now run out of minutes.
So, all of you who are my beloved friends, don't think I am mad or just not talking to you... I am just phoneless and If Idon't talk to you before, Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Gillie said...

Happy Christmas to you and yours Sarah!
God bless!
xx