Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 things about me

I am sure you all have seen this, but I was tagged on facebook by a few of my friends and since I rarely am on facebook, I decided to post mine in my blog. Plus, I thought this would be fun to post while I search for my camera. (sorry to all of you who only read my blog to look at pictures of Gracie!)
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a blog with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 5 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
Here we go....
1. legally, my name is Sarah without the "H". On all of my legal documents the "h" was dropped due to an error on my birth certificate. It wasn't until I was in high school that I found out that someone mispelled my name a long time ago.
2. I named Gracie after a character in a book I read in 6th grade.
3. I read all magazines from back to front, not front to back like normal people.
4. I knew I would marry Joey on the first night I met him.
5. I have had the same cell phone number for 10 years.
6. I would much rather have a pap smear than have to give blood. I hate needles.
7. I am very particular about how clean my toilet is. I clean every two days or eveyday depending on how busy I am. (You never know wneh someone will be sick and need to throw up in you toilet. It would be awful if it weren't clean!)
8. I still watch Days of Our Lives everyday. I started watching when I was 12 and rarely miss a day. Thank God for DVR and the internet.
9. I am extremely clausterphobic and when I see a bunch of people crammed in a small vehicle, I have a small anxiety attack for them.
10. I hate donuts!
11. If I could be anything in the world, I would want to be a Pussycat Doll. I said this even before the tv show came out!!
12. Our refrigerator broke over the weekend and I am secretly thrilled because it gives us an excuse to eat out until it is fixed!
13. I love the shows One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Army wives, Greys Anatomy, Pirivate Practice, Secret life of an American Teenager, & etc. and am mildly depressed when a season is over.
14. I hate unloading the dishwasher!!
15. I miss playing softball! It gave me a reason to work out.
16. I suck at keeping up with friends! I wish I were better at it!
17. I best friends are my sisters and my mom!
18. I wish my best friend from elementary school were still my best friend! I think of her everyday!
19. I am one of those girls who thinks she can be friends with guys and it never be anything more than friends. ( My husband thinks that this is niave) is that how you spell it?
20. I love to paint but haven't been inspired in quite a while.
21. I get homesick alot! I have to get home every two weeks or so or I start to go crazy.
22. I hated living in Cleveland, but can't wait to go back to visit!
23. I often wish I had stayed in public school instead of moving to a private school when i was in 9th grade.
24. I can't wait to have another child! ( No I am not pregnant, but wish I was!)
25. I wish i could afford a cleaning lady!

Ok Ladies... Those are my 25 random facts! I am tagging Jessica Clarke, Holly Bartlett, Roxanne Spradlin, Beth Spradlin, & Natalie LaScola!!
Can't wait to read your 25 facts!!

4 comments:

Clarke said...

sarah! i didn't know that about your name...very interesting. i already did my 25 things on facebook so i'll copy and paste them here. sorry in advance for such a long comment:

1. I make lists constantly, put labels on everything, and I keep my sweaters organized by color.

2. I desperately want a dog.

3. I love sleep. I get excited for it. My college roommates will tell you it was my favorite pastime.

4. I’ve been told more than once by people that I am a “good mix” of my parents. i like both of them, so that’s pretty great.

5. Thanks to stephanie’s vivid imagination my childhood was very interesting. We invented and played many games. A favorite was playing ‘Olympics’ for prizes like an invisible bag of gold or we would choose a member of NKOTB to marry. ….just realizing that playing games for invisible prizes doesn’t make us sound very smart.

6. I am proud of the fact that I earned the title doctor by 24.

7. I could not live without carmex and gum.

8. Spelling is not my forte

9. I am the middle child, one of five, and I’m convinced that I have the best siblings ever. I want our families to grow up together, and it seriously depresses me to think of any one of them moving really far away.

10. At least once a day I: talk to myself outloud, think of my Grama Clarke, try and remember the French vocabulary word for a random object, say something outloud that I should have kept to myself, almost kill myself while walking in Dansco’s, wonder what Ben is doing, think to myself ‘I should study’.

11. I always have a song in my head. no matter what. I’m not sure what prompts it, but it’s pretty entertaining for me. probably a little obnoxious for others when that song in my head slips out of my mouth when I’m not thinking about it.

12. I’m not a fan of: loud/open mouth chewers, ticking clocks, people with “poor me” syndrome, smokers/chew-ers, research, or meatloaf.

13. I have a serious sweet tooth and have been known to plan meals around my dessert. I love chocolate, cake, candy, ice cream, and cookies– but I will not eat any of these things if there are nuts in them.

14. Jane is my favorite person to travel with. We have taken many long car, train, and plane rides together. On car rides, the only words exchanged are for deciding which CD we will play next… at extremely loud volumes while we belt/make up the lyrics.

15. My sisters and I used to roller skate in the basement to milli vanilli. We also made a plethora of videos/talk shows that I’m sure are worth their weight in gold now. Many of the plays caught on video are WONDERFUL thanks in part to our talented director/lead actor (Todd) and our light man (Justin).

16. I love gospel music. REAL gospel music. Joining a gospel choir while at Miami was such a good decision, I’m glad my dad encouraged me to do it. i miss it.

17. Really good music, dancing, acting, and singing have the ability to give me chills, and I love when it happens.

18. I feel like I’m a good judge of character. I think first impressions are important and that you can tell a lot by a person during that initial encounter. (that ‘I feel like’ was for you brad)

19. I like my dimples.

20. It takes me 15 minutes to get ready in the morning. (Please refer to #3) I never thought of this as a big deal until I found out how long it takes some of my other co-residents. And to all you haters… I DO shower, I just do it at night.

21. My attitude has been known to get me in trouble. I am sarcastic and I don’t always use it with the right people, or at the right time. But I think I’m funny.

22. I like to dance. If I hear a good song, I can’t contain it… since I live by myself, that leads to a lot of dancing solo. Sweet.

23. I’m honest. So before you ask me if I like your shirt, dog, or boyfriend you should be sure that you really want to know the answer.

24. There is a definite lack of free time in my world. I have so many people spattered around the country & state that I want to visit… I promise I will come visit you all sometime!

25. It took me a week to get this far… so I’ll leave #25 up to you people.

Anonymous said...

Number 12 and 7 made me giggle...

And I hate to unload the dishwasher... but the dryer, EVEN WORSE! I hate it when the clothes are done because I dread "folding" time.

PS I posted my 25 on my blog too :)

The La Scola's said...

I'm at work getting caught up with my blogs....i'll work on my 25 things and my tagged pictures...watch for them on our blog! Happy Valentines Day! Enjoy your trip home!

Gillie said...

Great list!
My hubby asked me to marry him on the same day we met! :)
I too have had my cell phone number for over 10 years!!!
I love Days Of Our Lives. I DVR it everyday and Hubby and I watch it together. Who do you want Sami with? :) I was really liking her with EJ but Rafe is growing on me. :)
xx