Monday, February 9, 2009

It's Been A Long time

So, It has been quite a while since I have posted anything on here. I apologize to those of you who have looked for new posts and were disapointed. Things have been quite crazy in my world lately. I know, there are no excuses... but I really have been extremely busy and I can't find my camera. BOOO! I am going to go ahead and blame Joey for my lost camera. LOL!
Well, I guess now is as good a time as any to tell you what has kept me so busy lately.

Drum Roll Please.......

I am opening my own little baby boutique!! Yea!!!!
Between being a fabulous momma and doting wife, I have been working like a crazy women in my store to get the walls painted and the floors done.
The floors are a pain in my side right now. The people who were in my space before me put those sticky square vinyl tiles down. This wouldn't be such a problem if they had covered the entire floor, but ofcourse, they didn't. They decided it would be too much trouble to pick up their desks and put the floor underneath them. They only put the tiles where people could see them, thus leaving a mess of a floor once all the desks were removed. So, now all the tiles are gone, but the sticky adhesive isn't! I can't seem to get the glue off of the floor!
There have been some fun things about the store though. Like going to market, recieving all of my precious merchandise, and decorating my store exactly how I want it. I will post more about those fun things later.
So, hopefully, I will begin to find more time to post, but please forgive me when I don't. I haven't quite figured out how to juggle all the things I need to do.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

OH I cant wait to see pictures of this place...and will you have a website to order off of??? So exciting :) Good luck

Casey Davison said...

I'd love to hear more about your store!!! And see pics too.

Gillie said...

It's been awhile since I've checked in here! Wow~what news! Congrats on the new store! Can't wait for pics!!
xx