Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day Weekend~ Friday

Our weekend is off to a FABULOUS start!! To start with, my husband, Joey, brought me home for the weekend to visit my mom and sisters. It has been a few weeks since I have seen them, so this was a visit I desperately needed. Gracie and I flew home earlier in the day to cram in as much time as possible, but Joey took a flight later in the evening because he couldn't miss work.
Our flight was nice, Gracie kept busy by playing with Marker tops and Pinky ( Gracie's new BFF) read a few magazines.

Pinky
Once we arrived in Midland, My mom (A.K.A. Nina, that's what Gracie calls her), Holly, and little Jake were there to pick us up.

Jake (isn't he a cutie)
We spent the rest of the day visiting my grandparents and preparing for our V-Day festivities.

1 comment:

Gillie said...

Cute pics!!! Saw the one of Gracie & Jake on Holly's blog. :)
xx