Thursday, February 12, 2009

There's No Place Like Home!

No, my husband did not give me a pair pf sparkling, ruby slippers for Valentine's day! But he did the next best thing! He is taking me for a short, but sweet, trip home for the weekend! Oh, I have desperately needed to visit my momma and sisters for the past few days. It has been so stressful around here with the store, and floors, and all kinds of decisions that must be made. I needed a break, and let's not forget that Gracie needs to see her Nina. (Gracie calls my mom Nina instead of Nana) Gracie has officially entered the boo boo stage. She keeps falling and scraping her knees. SHe is convinced that only Nina can kiss them and make them better. So, of to Grandma's we go!

4 comments:

Clarke said...

what a great gift... i think he must know what you love! happy valentine's day friend!

have a lovely said...

yea!! so glad ya'll got to head home for a few days!! i hope it was a lovely valentines!!

katy said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Gillie said...

I bet you were thrilled!! What a good Hubby to know what you need!
xx