Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tagged!

I love these games!! Jessica Cameron, an old friend of mine, tagged me. The way to play this game is to go to your picture folder, pick the fourth file , open it up and pick the fourth picture. Then post the picture in your blog and write a little bit about it. Well, here is my picture...

Of course it is a picture of my little Gracie. Awww, she was so little back then. This picture was taken when she was 5 months old. She was very exited after her bath and started to shriek. She had just figured out that she could make that kind of noise.

I never realized how fast time goes by until I had Gracie. I wasn't much of a picture taker until Gracie came along, now I have my camera with me all the time. I am so grateful for all the pictures and video I took of her.

Thanks so much ,Jess, for tagging me. I don't go back and look at older pictures very often, but this little game made me do just that. It was fun and sad in a sentimental way. I forget how blessed I am!
So now I am tagging: Holly Bartlett, city girl in cowboy boots, Have A Lovely, Beth Spradlin & Natalie LaScola... Can't wait to see your pictures, girls!!

P.S. I found my camera, so updated photos of my Gracie will posted soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag! And I can't wait for new pictures of Gracie soon :)

Anonymous said...

Can you actually remove my name from this blog and just use my blog name?

Realized through google you can find my blog :)

Thanks!

Gillie said...

What a sweetie!
xx