Saturday, February 21, 2009

Old & New Friends

While at home for Valentine's Day weekend, I was able to visit with my dearest, and oldest BFF! Brandy and I have been best friends since the third grade. We have been through a lot together, so it was very special to the both of us to get our little girls together again. They met once before at my little sister's wedding, and were instantly friends!
Brandy's little girl's name is Breckyn. She is the sweetest and most well behaved little girl I have ever met. She has a sense of humor just like her momma!It made us so happy to get to visit and catch up while watching our littles play!

B & Little B,
Gracie and I miss you very much! We wish you would come and visit us in Rockwall! We can't wait 'til we get to come home and play again!!
We Love you!!
S & G

1 comment:

Gillie said...

Don't you love watching little girls play together?! :)
xx