Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day ~ Saturday!!

Happy Valentine's Day!! I hope yours was as wonderful as mine! Joey, Gracie and I spent the day being loved up by our family. I love spending holidays with my family, they really know how to celebrate!
My Sweet Grandparents

My mom and Joey had a few loose ends to tie up before our official V-Day started, so they ran into town, leaving me to watch the little girls (Gracie & Hannah). While mom and Joey were in town, Gracie, Hannah, and I took our time showering and getting dressed for the day. I must say, Gracie's outfit was the cutest I have ever seen!!
Once mom and Joey got back to the house, we all loaded up in the car to go have lunch at Abuelo's. We were to meet the rest of the family there. Abuelo's is my favorite restaurant, so it was a special treat to get to eat there. While we were there, we all exchanged cards and chocolates. Gracie was given a big, red sucker.
After lunch, Joey and I exchanged our gifts. He gave Gracie a big, stuffed frog.
He gave me a watch, chocolates, and a card that explained that he and I were going to be spending the evening at a movie of my choice, dinner of my choice, and an entire night at a hotel. He was sweet enough to plan for Gracie to stay with my mom, or if I wanted her with us overnight, she could come.
We had a wonderful time! We saw the movie, He's Just Not That Into You!. It wasn't as good as I had hoped it would be. We had dinner at Rosa's, another of my favorite Mexican food restaurants, then we went to the hotel for luxurious night of sleep. I think it was the first time since before Gracie was born that I slept all night long!
It was a wonderful Day! I hope your day was just as sweet!

1 comment:

Gillie said...

Gracie looks so cute in her dress. What a big frog but she doesn't need it...she already has a Prince in her daddy. :)

I enjoyed He's Just Not That Into You if only because my boyfriend Ben Affleck was in it. :)
xx